The Nashville Sign
Official Rules for Giveaways. No purchase necessary. These rules apply to Giveaways conducted by The Nashville Sign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY: U.S. citizens 18 and older, except where prohibited by law, are eligible to win The Nashville Sign giveaways (unless otherwise noted). Some giveaways may be limited to participants 21 and older.
All employees of The Nashville Sign, Blackbird Media and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win Giveaways. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules.”
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway entry period begins at the time of the Giveaway Post is published, and ends on the date and time noted in the post description.
- GIVEAWAY ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Giveaway by following the instructions detailed in the description of the Giveaway Post. Generally, this includes:
- Following The Nashville Sign on the listed Social Media platform(s)
- Following the partner company (prize provider) on the listed Social Media platform(s)
- Tagging a consenting social media user on the Giveaway Post
Other stipulations or requirements for valid entry detailed in the post render these instructions non-applicable.
- MEDIA: As a condition of entry into the Giveaway, except where prohibited by law, the winner agrees to have their name and/or social media username published online, or in any media entity, announcing their name as the winner of the Giveaway.
- WINNER: All eligible entries will be gathered and assigned a number. The website Random.org will be used to randomly select a number. The entry corresponding to the randomly selected number will be considered the Giveaway winner. At the sole discretion of The Nashville Sign disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) failure to respond to social media message within one (1) week of transmission and two (2) attempts by The Nashville Sign; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable; (3) failure to provide The Nashville Sign/Blackbird Media with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency.
- FULFILLMENT OF PRIZE: Winner will receive a direct message on the Social Media platform notifying them that they have been chosen as the winner for the giveaway. Winner will respond to the message with information to coordinate the pick up/delivery of the prize. The Winner agrees to coordinate Prize transfer with Giveaway Coordinator(s). The Winner will claim Prizes with a value equal to or greater than $50 USD in person at the offices of The Nashville Sign, located in Nashville Tennessee. Prizes valued less than $50 USD may be mailed to participants by US Standard Mail at the Winner’s request; The Nashville Sign will not be held accountable for the timely and/or successful delivery of the Prize, or the condition which it arrives in. If a Prize is mailed by Winner’s request, it may not be replaced, reimbursed, fulfilled, or otherwise guaranteed by The Nashville Sign, Blackbird Media, or its Partners.
- All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in a Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of The Nashville Sign, which are final and binding in all respects. The Nashville Sign and their Giveaway Partners are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or Giveaway; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. The Nashville Sign reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or any website operated by The Nashville Sign and its Partners; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. The Nashville Sign is not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in Giveaways or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Giveaway information. The Nashville Sign will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from being fulfilled. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF A GIVEAWAY OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE NASHVILLE SIGN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless The Nashville Sign from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Giveaway or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.